Change2.com provides the theoretical background and the practical know-how to transparently plan, implement and evaluate complex change processes. Drawing from well-known change management models, Change2.com developed a change management model especially focused on implementing value based business models.
Change2.com focuses on the most important steps to implement sustainable change in customer centric organisations and gives insight into the following barriers to the successful implementation of customer centric business strategies
– Inspiration, the ability to inspire and
– Vision and strategy, ability to create a common understanding of the schools’ identity
– Leadership, the ability to lead changes
– Community involvement, the ability to include the community
– Resistance to change, the ability to accept change and facilitate change acceptance
– Resources, the ability to allocate sufficient resources.
Change2.com helps organisations to change into real customer centric organisations. We analyse, inspire and help organisations that need to change and people that want to adapt.