IT Review and Strategy
Change2.com offers a range of IT Review services at different levels in your organisation. We help customers experiencing:
• High IT costs
• Lack of IT standards
• Perceived or actual negative user feedback
• The possibility to have an arms-length assessment of the current service desk performance
• IT which is slow to react to business needs
• IT maintenance costs that outstrip spend on new business
Change2.com offers extensive IT Reviews, designed to isolate what is critical for your organisation and structuring a refined IT service based on what matters. The IT review services offer great insight into the following aspects:
- Effectiveness: Are the IT systems effective? Do the applications support the business goals? Are the infrastructures secure and robust? Can they handle today’s and tomorrow’s demand?
- Efficiency. Do the investments in the IT environment justify the value? How can cost reductions be realized? Is (partial) outsourcing an option?
- People and culture. Do the IT and business people talk the same language? How can the culture within the IT department be characterized? What are goals? Do the IT staff members like working for your company? What are the dependencies and single point of failures?
A good IT strategy makes sure you get the most out of your technology. We show you how IT can drive your profitability, improve your customer and staff experience and how you can gain more from your existing investment. If you don’t have an IT strategy we create it. If you do, we review it to make sure it’s doing all it can.